Kinesiology PEI


How to Join

Membership Categories

Affiliated Kinesiologist

An individual with a 4-year degree in Kinesiology from a post-secondary institution in Canada, or a degree from outside of Canada deemed equivalent by Kinesiology PEI.

To join as an Affiliated Kinesiologist, click here and select CKA Prince Edward Island Affiliaton.

Student Membership

Students currently enrolled in Kinesiology-related programs in a college or university are eligible for Kinesiology PEI student membership.

To purchase a student membership, click here.